Why WieseLaw?

Hi all - Thanks for stopping by to see our blog. As the newest member of the WieseLaw Contract Studio, I thought I'd share with you some of my impressions and why I knew I wanted to be a part of what Tom, Kendra, Stephanie, Pace and Don have worked so hard to build.

It was obvious pretty early on, that WieseLaw was going to be unconventional. Even the interview process was different. Tom's first question to me was: "What's your favorite movie?" (Intolerable Cruelty, by the way). I was floored and excited. They were a lot more interested in finding out what I was good at, what I enjoyed doing and how I could help them develop the vision for their practice than they were about figuring out where my weaknesses were.

After I joined the firm, I got to see first hand how important relationships and people are here at WieseLaw. We aren't anything without our cool clients. It's definitely not unusual to hear questions about people's families and backgrounds along with whatever deal is being worked. All part of the holistic approach that's taken here.

I have thoroughly enjoyed my year and half I've been here and I can't imagine doing anything else.


0 comments: